Friday, May 25, 2012

The Ultimate Hero

There's something about heroes...
The selfless acts of people, normally masked, who are looked up to by everyone because of their wonderful deeds. They are admired, looked up to, and envied. They are burdened with responsibilities and great expectations.

What is it that makes a hero? A hero is not afraid to give his life.

At one point, if not several or many times, in a person's life, we are in need of saving. We all need a hero.
We all have chickened out on things and life and doing what's right and being a hero. The people that stand out, those that make history are those that aren't afraid of doing the right thing. They are courageous.

True heroes put there lives on the line every single day for what they know is right and what they believe.


That's what makes Christ so amazing. He's the ultimate Hero. He gave His entire life to save all people.


"Who's gonna fight for what's right?
Who's gonna help us survive?
We're in the fight of our lives (And we're not ready to die)
Who's gonna fight for the weak?
Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero (I've got a hero)
Living in me
I'm gonna fight for what's right
Today I'm speaking my mind
And if it kills me tonight (I will be ready to die)
A hero's not afraid to give his life
A hero's gonna save me just in time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8ot69M4sg


We're all in need of a hero and a savior and we all need to be saved. Let Christ be your Hero and He will save you.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend" John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment