Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh Happiness

It's summer and that makes me happy! normally I don't write when I'm happy, but this is an exception, because I'll be writing about music and music makes me happy! haha! If you couldn't tell, I'm happy :)

Music is a form of expression. Writing is also a form expression. So I will be expressing about another form of expression (for those who haven't take philosophy, sorry to bore you with my fluffy sayings).
I'm going to start with some very old music and then discuss how it progressed through time and then we'll talk about the present music and how it got to be like it is and the positive and negatives about the music today. Then we'll talk about the different types of music, which there are a lot of.
And we can't forget the latest and the greatest artists of all time!
So we'll be covering a lot over the summer. But it will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment